You have the unique opportunity to learn from dairy industry experts, so you can improve your team’s performance and communication and unlock the potential in your employees!
You’ll get to ask the real questions that apply to your own farm when you enroll in the Alta Dairy Manager School on Team Performance and Communication. It will be held December 4-6, 2018 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Dairy Manager School is a 2.5-day training that helps you, as a dairy farm owner or manager, gain tangible takeaways to improve one management area on your dairy for a measurable return on investment.
In this employee management-focused Dairy Manager School, you will get to
- Learn the newest, research-based ideas
- Ask the real questions that relate to your own farm’s current situation and future plans
- Guide the discussion to learn what it takes to maximize profit potential on your dairy
- Learn from world class experts
- Jorge Estrada | CEO, Leadership Coaching International
- Mary Kraft | CFO, Badger Creek Farm & Quail Ridge Dairy
- Dr. Glaucio Lopes | Alta University Manager
We limit the number of participants, so you can get the most from the class. We maintain this interactive setting to purposefully foster engagement with both the instructors and your classmates.