Certified organic, bovine colostrum – immunity with an extra boost of energy.
We offer PureStart organic colostrum from our sister company, SCCL. The certified organic, dried, bovine colostrum is USDA-approved as a total replacement for maternal colostrum in calves.
Top reasons to use PureStart organic colostrum:
– PureStart is the only colostrum product on the market that is OMRI Listed for organic use.
Natural Bovine Colostrum
– PureStart is made only from natural, premium quality bovine colostrum. It is an excellent source of IgG (over 85% in the form of IgG1), colostral fat, growth factors, and nutrients
needed to improve calf survival, health, growth, and long term performance.
– PureStartTM is not a manufactured formula based on blood serum, whey, eggs, vegetable fats or other ingredients not naturally found in colostrum.
– IgG molecules are readily absorbed for maximum immune protection.
– > 85% IgG1 – The antibody most effective in protecting calves against diarrhea and pneumonia.
– Broad spectrum of antibodies with demonstrated efficacy in 3 continents.
High in Colostral Fat
– An important energy source required by calves immediately after birth.
Safe and Effective
– USDA Veterinary Biologics licensed for use as a total replacement for maternal colostrum in calves as an aid in the treatment of failure of passive transfer.
– Free of disease causing agents, such as: Tuberculosis, Brucellosis, Leucosis, Paratuberculosis (causing Johne’s disease), Salmonella, E. coli and others.
– Each serial is tested in calves for safety and efficacy.
– Easily mixes in under 15 seconds!
– 3-year shelf life.