We are pleased to announce our Alta Genetics summer 2018 interns. With diverse talents and skill sets, the six US-based interns were selected from a pool of over 150 applicants.
The Alta interns will spend their summers working alongside the Alta team in the areas of reproductive management, calf care, genetic consulting, sales, marketing and communications.
These new team members kicked off their summer with Alta’s intense Orientation and Sales Process training in the Watertown, Wisconsin office. Throughout the rest of the summer, they will also be attending the Alta ADVANTAGE Showcase Tour in Idaho. In addition, they’ll work with a combination of Alta staff and dairy owners and managers in their region at some of the most progressive dairies in the US.
Meet the Interns
Picture here are (L to R), first row:
- Olivia Burnetter | Reproductive Management Intern in Arizona | SUNY Cobleskill
- Kaila Wussow | Alta ADVANTAGE Intern in the Upper Midwest | UW-River Falls
- Katie Kovalaske | Calf Management Intern in the Upper Midwest | UW-River Falls
- Kati Kindschuh | US Marketing & Communication Intern | UW-River Falls
- Matthew Lansing | Alta ADVANTAGE Intern in Washington and Oregon | Iowa State University
- Jack Vander Dussen | Atlantic team Alta ADVANTAGE Intern | Cal Poly